Saturday 19 May 2012

Tapas & Cocktails

Came up to Edinburgh with the youngest child yesterday cos Lucy the dogs dad is at GA had a night of cocktails and Tapas. New experience for Lucy the ogs dad, me and the child know how to live, of course everything's overshadowed by the awaited letter. Back home tonight as I'm taking service t omorrow, had a really weird dream last night turned up to take the service wearing my jeans sweat shirt and SLIPPERS woke up in a sweat! Funny to think the OLM thing started a year ago, wish I was home for the post, though it might not arrive till Monday, trying to keep focussed
On the passage that God has given me such comfort from, those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength they shall rise on wings like eagles. I've certainly waited!

No comments:

Post a Comment