Saturday 19 May 2012

Reflecting

Can't sleep too excited and thrilled. At the same time I'm aware I let my feelings take the place of faith. I was sure of my call yet this last couple of weeks have been anxious for me ( and the family) have e mailed and phoned friends and everyone's chuffed to bits fr me. Am conducting the 11am service tomorrow and the lovely thing is the scripture reader who is on the rota to read was my preaching reference and the peron leading prayers of intercession was my personal reference it's going to be a special service. I'm so grateful to all my friends, family who've supported me and encouraged me especially when the going was tough and they kept believing for me and most of all to God whose led me this far and will continue to lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment