Thursday 3 May 2012

Secret Location

Ok so tonight my youngest child and I are off to a secret location. Why? Well I'm taking time way from the I pad, lap top, journal and books and going to a mini boot camp ( I think) there's something therapeutic about getting down in the dirt on hands and knees ( bums and chins down too in case of snipers!) that really clears the mind there's also a great mix of Christians from our church and non Christians from the community so it's a great chance to witness as you try to fell them or use them as punch bags. Could this be anew kind of " emerging church!" do the Christians among us " let the others win" well no actually we're all there competing at the highest level we can. Thankfully it's a lovely day and it'll be a great way to use up some of the nervous energy. Last time, the youngest child dropped a telegraph pole on me so if I survive tonight I'll blog tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment