Wednesday 9 May 2012

I got the blues

Im feeling a bit of a let down today, huge sense of anti climax and now I don't know what to do with myself ( must prepare for evening service this Sunday but just feel restless also got some bad news about the family friend I am carer to so all in all feeling a bit down I've also to prepare to assess someones final preaching assessment so need to get myself together and get back on top. Of course ivebeen going over the assessment don't feel as good about it today . As I've thought back over the things I was asked and the things I replied I'm now not sure how I did so I can only pray the assessors saw through the nerves to discern the call I feel I have. The minister I work with and Lucy the dogs dad are both off to GA next week so I could be in for a hectic week as the local population seems to be dying off at a quite alarming rate and I'll be looking after two parishes so no time for moping!

No comments:

Post a Comment