Sunday 6 May 2012

I was blessed!

I really prayed that God would speak to me in the service toda. It was Communion what this week is all about. Our first hymn was the God of Abraham praise, verse 3 " I shall on Eagles wings up borne to heaven ascend" and then the las hymn Art thou afraid His power shall fail. " They who wait on the Lord in strength shall still increse" The last verse "On eagles wings they mount they soar their wings are faith and love." I was totally blessed, when I was first aware of Gods calling He gave me that very reading fom Isaiah, 40 28 those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength they shall rise on wings as eagles they shall run and not be weary they shall walk and not faint" I really felt as if God was saying He was right with me and confirming His call it's funny when things
Like that happen I am still so amazed even after all these years at Gods unfailing faithfulness and care for us. For that to happen and at Communion just spoke right into my heart. So two more sleeps and hopefully I'll be able to go in the knowledge that He goes before me with me and behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment