Tuesday 1 January 2013

The big Year!

This is the big year in our house. Youngest child gets married 8th March eek! I finish my module in March, my placement and final essay at the end of April. I'm off to Hungary for a week in May and the middle child gets married in June, then hopefully Ill be ordained as an OLM. This is a journey that's taken thirtyish years to travel and looking back, even just to this time last year when I was in a really low place, I can see Gods hand constantly on my life. Holding me when I've stumbled supporting me when I've been weak, guiding me and encouraging me every step of the way.  I feel so certain of Gods call, so sure and at peace that I'm right where He wants me to be. 2012 saw some of the pinnacles of joy in my walk with God but also some of the darkest deepest sadness. But He brought me through and every event has changed me in some subtle or perhaps not so subtle way.  So I'm excited by the challenges ahead, ( not least getting the wedding invites out on time!)
This year I really need to manage my time more effectively and I'm very aware of that. I've also got my interim review later this month, to look at how my placement is going. I actually can't believe how quickly that's passing and ill be sorry when it finishes ( make the most of it!) and once again I'm struck by how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment