Wednesday 12 December 2012

Feedback

My supervisor was delighted with Sundays conduct of worship. He askedvaccouple of questions about my hymn selection and also commented on the fact that I'd given some historic background which he always thought was a good thing. He's quite an academic hence I was apprehensive. So all went well whew! After that is at in on the session meeting giving a brief report on what I've been p to so far and the proposed roll of OLM in our presbytery. There was a really supportive atmosphere and apparently the session are keen for me to be their loud when my supervisor retires. All in all it was an affirming experience confirming my calling and Gods Grace in supporting me.  My supervisor is extremely supportive and looking back at my reluctance to leave my attachment yet again, surprise surprise, God was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment