Wednesday 3 July 2013

Interim moderator

Had a meeting with my interim moderator this morning who confirmed that my present congregation are thrilled to have me (as I am to be with them) we discussed the complication of everyone knowing who you are  and chatting away as if you should know them and ow awkward it could sometimes be, but it does get easier as you see the same people week y week! Then just happened to bump into a parishioner in the supermarket who rushed across to say how well may sermons are going down and also as a parting remark its been noticed I have a tattoo on my ankle ( o my). Busy busy week with three funerals one tomorrow two on Friday and all the preparation not to mention Sundays service but hey I've an ordination next week I am walking on air! Those who Walton the Alford shall renew their strength they shall  rise on wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint! ( must admit though I am a bit tired!)

No comments:

Post a Comment