Monday 25 February 2013

Time management

One of the things discussed at my interim review was how I managed time. Well the next couple of weeks will be areal test! Bible study preparation. School assembly essay deadline, pastoral cover, tutorials, probationers conference,  service preparation and just eleven sleeps till the youngest child's wedding! At the moment everyone seems quite calm so hopefully that will continue. I'm looking forward to the conference as the last one was really overshadowed by my dear Old Man facing his last days. This Wednesday would have been his birthday and its now almost 5 months since he died. I still miss him and I expect I'll have a bit of a down day on Wednesday:( in spite of the endless reading, I am finding my Sacramental course surprisingly interesting, discovering how our heritage was shaped. Just a shame about the clash of deadline and wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment