Friday 20 April 2012

Title submitted

Finally submitted title for discussion topic, worrying now it's the wrong thing to all about
O well too late and I think I'd think that about anything. I'm still ploughing my way through the recommended reading list some are inspirational. Peter Neilsons book church on the move, superseded by church without walls and now emerging church, interesting to see eleven years later what changes have still to be made, things definitely move on a different timescale in the church! Me and owner of Lucy the dog didn't see eye to eye on subject for discussion topic
But nothing new there, feel prepared in a way I didnt before, almost as if God is showing me a new thing. On count down now. Circuit training last night left me worried at the violence unleashed by my daughter on the punching exercises realised the last time I felt like that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment