Saturday 7 September 2013

Shingles notwithstanding

In  spite of having shingles I'm still hanging together and really looking forward to getting back to my"flock' tomorrow. It's such a privilege to share this time with them and I'm becoming quite attached to them, it's a tremendous privilege to be called and feel called and affirmed and I'm looking forward to the next few months and building relationships as the various organisations start up again. Flat Jesus is appearing tomorrow in various photos taken on holiday but it was a mistake asking the youngest child to put together a PowerPoint as  she had included so many photos that were a bit questionable? Yes I did try a shisha pipe in Tunisia but it was purely to explore the cultural experience! I did wear a bikini but purely to absorba s much vitami d? For the bones? As possible! In no way could I share such images with my congregation ( bad enough I have a tattoo!! Anyway looking forward to sharing Gods word and worshipping tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment