Wednesday 26 June 2013

Two weeks!

Only two weeks to go  and I feel challenged excited and at peace, It still doesn't seem quite real and asi look back at my journal from last are and see just how much my life has changed I am so thankful that God has been with me supporting me and keeping me in the hollow of His hand through trauma and joy. I still miss my Oldie more than I ever imagined and I know how proud he would have been and thou I got through both childrens weddings dry eyed I think my ordination might be rather more emotional! I've been conscious these last weeks of time flying by and so dipped again into Henri Nouens book a silence and a shoutin ( out of solitude) a bery short book of reflections leading into time spent in quietness and contemplation. It's easy to let " busyness crowd  God out"

No comments:

Post a Comment